[FRIAM] Libertarian Walks into a Bear

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:31:44 EST 2021

Thanks, Roger.  Drawn in by a good pun, I read the whole thing.  Thank God for the climate rebellion at the Cato Instituter!  Well, thank someone, anyway.

The argument about wealth imbalance near the end left me bemused.  I just didn’t quite understand it.  The exposition was just a bit to quippish for my old brain.  If anyone could make it clearer, I would be grateful.  I thought it might be a form of the argument that a decision NOT to do something is just as much a decision as the decision TO do something.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/