[FRIAM] interactive media bias chart

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:23:51 EST 2021

To thread bend a little, there is something here in your description of
*reduction hysteresis* that sympathizes with my recent reflection on *mood*.
The Pärt and the Merlin you sent me are of a kind such that I can listen for
a while before habitually producing the same within myself, nothing specific
necessarily, but a generalized mood. It is quite different than getting a
song in my head, it's more like the babblings of a neural net. At times in
my life, such moods have had surprisingly long-lasting (on the order of
months) effects on my emotions and possibly on my decisions. As far as
horrible people, I am in no hurry to make such reductions.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/