[FRIAM] interactive media bias chart

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Feb 26 14:46:22 EST 2021

I'm sure they meant it in the sense of an exquisite quantum magnetometer.    I remember one day when one of our colleagues remarked on Glen's numerous elaborate models of his social environment.   Interesting because the accusation was, as I understood it, a lack of grounded information in his models.    Unless that magnetometer was providing grounded information and the other extrovert in that conversation simply lacked such a metaphorical device?