[FRIAM] interactive media bias chart

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Feb 26 15:12:20 EST 2021

I was thinking of more a total bandwidth issue.  If one has individual sensors that are high resolution and high sensitivity there are not as many sensors that can take data given fixed processing power.   So the extrovert has crummy 1 bit detectors, but draws from many of them, and (rightly or wrongly) claims to be more grounded.   Introverts feel like they are constantly getting beaten by others' needs and emotions.  A loud cacophony that is skull-splitting.