[FRIAM] There is style and then there is mood

Eric Charles eric.phillip.charles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 00:27:01 EST 2021

Well.... it's art and art "creates a mood" in the broad sense... right?

By that I mean... I think... not that "art" inherently does that... but
that the art we keep around is the art that does it to some
desirable level.

I like The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, Bojack Horseman, and Smashing
Pumpkins. Christi doesn't. She doesn't like them, because she doesn't like
the "mood" they leave her in.
<echarles at american.edu>