[FRIAM] solving mazes

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 00:56:56 EST 2021

Hi, Rasmus,   It’s great to hear from you.  I wondered about that, although the way I conceived of it was different.  What, I wondered, if they put a smaller Hampton maze inside the goal box of a Hampton maze.  I would walk right by the entrance not matter if I had my whiskers on the right wall or the left.

Hi, Cody,  Thanks for the tip

Nick

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com