[FRIAM] Watching a Moose solve a Maze Re: solving mazes

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Sun Feb 28 15:33:57 EST 2021

Late September 2009, a young M0ose (Cody Smith) walked into the Santa Fe
Complex.

He approached me and said he heard about the place and wanted to help
contribute. He showed me some of his computational sketches on his laptop.

One that caught my eye was his Javascript breadth-first maze solver:
  http://www.m0ose.com/oldpage/breadth_first_with_graph.html

and a genetic algorithm solver:
http://www.m0ose.com/oldpage/maze_evolution8.html

His repository has grown over the decade: http://m0ose.com

Note his maze generator here:
http://www.m0ose.com/javascripts/maze/test1.html
And his WebGL Doom maze walker from Ed Angel's WebGL class at SF_X:
http://www.m0ose.com/javascripts/maze/testGl.html

-Stephen
Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable
z <http://zoom.com/j/5055775828>oom.simtable.com