[FRIAM] Where are you Gary Kasparov?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Jan 6 11:39:07 EST 2021

One idea would be to convert organizations like the CDC into organizations that function under federated state control, or are even autonomous corporations that just accept federal funding.    Organizations like the Helmholtz Association or Fraunhofer come to mind.  PBS, USPS, too.    Create a situation where one crazy executive just doesn't have the authority to stop essential functions.   Make the state not only deep but distributed, and having more complex membranes.

In the spirit the best defense is a good offense, I still think it makes sense to take as many Trump people off the board as possible.  Bury them in indictments, at least.  It may be that political coordination at the federal level isn't really needed to do this, and that the Biden administration can keep up appearances as a unifying force.