[FRIAM] Talent and Moral Luck - Steelman attempt

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:18:48 EST 2021

“Heteronormative?”

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> On Behalf Of Eric Charles
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:29 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Talent and Moral Luck - Steelman attempt

Odd... my initial reaction to the synopsis was that it sounded very heteronormative :- D

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 5:36 PM <thompnickson2 at gmail.com <mailto:thompnickson2 at gmail.com> > wrote:

Uck!  A world without women; would it be SEXIST to say, I think that would be a truly dreary place?  How could it NOT be sexist to say that?  Hmmmm!

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/