[FRIAM] it's world logic day!

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:02:24 EST 2021

Not sure why I keep picking my bruised and batter body up from that mat you have all put me on.

But, yes, it's Peirce I was thinking of.  The quick and dirty heuristics, which cognitive scientists taught me were illogical but useful, Peirce understood as valid probabilistic logic.

Perhaps I will stop talking, now.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com