[FRIAM] Message to the non-posting 95%

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:48:14 EST 2021

It's a bit funny. I can't remember who they are. But there are some rare posters whose posts go into GMail spam. It's as if GMail has a similar feature to Spamassassin's *ham* learner. Like the lurker who posts rarely is drowned out as spam because I've allowed the frequent posters to out-ham them. If that's the case, maybe Roger's filter is inverted and has noticed he simply doesn't like *repetitive* stuff. So where mine filters out the rare posters, his filters out the blowhards.

Or, maybe it's because Google has robots who read our emails and the posts they let through are actually a kind of marketing *upsell* technique. "Oh, I see you've failed to mark blatherings from Glen as spam. That means I'll present you with ads for blatherings from The Epoch Times."

I'm thinking about switching to Mailo or Zoho for trash email addresses like my GMail ones. I don't think they read them but who knows?

On 1/27/21 6:14 PM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
> Roger is just saying we are boring and that he ignores our posts.  gmail follows his preferences.

↙↙↙ uǝlƃ