[FRIAM] The Dream of Florida

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Thu Jul 1 04:10:08 EDT 2021

I've spent about 8 months in total in the US on different trips both for
pleasure and work and visited a number of states.

Every person is different, so I don't really want to give a recommendation,
but if parallel universes do exists and I could recommend myself in another
universe that has not been to the US, I would recommend to do the East
Coast, including maybe a subset (I would not include too much for one
visit) of Boston, New York, Washington and then Kennedy Space Centre,
Fort Lauderdale and Miami in Florida.