[FRIAM] The Dream of Florida

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Thu Jul 1 15:29:35 EDT 2021

Thanks Russ, that's very nice. I am not sure if Los Angeles is a good choice for us. Like New York it is such a huge city that it must be exhausting at times. California is of course fascinating. Maybe we start with the east coast as Pieter suggested.Do you plan to travel yourself too, now that you have a bit more time? Or do you have other plans? My wife would probably spend more time with her horse - she has bought a 19 year old black horse last month which she is riding once or twice a week. If I would have more time I would probably spend a lot of time in libraries or write another book which nobody reads :-)-J.
-------- Original message --------From: Russ Abbott <russ.abbott at gmail.com> Date: 7/1/21  19:16  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] The Dream of Florida Agree with Marcus. On the other hand, California has much more variety wrt scenery than Florida or Hawaii. Also, the weather is typically much nicer than Florida. Even though it's July 1, it's in the mid 70's where we live (in Culver City).  But there is probably a 20-degree difference between downtown LA and the beach. And it gets even warmer further inland.We have a guest room, which you're welcome to use. The main problem will be that it has a single bed, which you will probably find crowded for two. It shouldn't be too bad for a few days, though.  -- Russ On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 8:22 AM Marcus Daniels <marcus at snoutfarm.com> wrote:

Go to Maui!