[FRIAM] why, me, o lord?!

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Sun Jul 18 01:30:37 EDT 2021

I agree with Carl that it's most probably fan problems and that could lead
to overheating.

You obviously need to get it serviced. In the meantime I recommend you
search for how to measure the temperature of the CPU and then monitor it. I
guess that while the temperature is not too high you would have some
breathing space while waiting to have it serviced. I tinker with Raspberry
Pis that don't not come standard with any cooling so I monitor the CPU
temperatures, but that's in Linux so I don't think sharing what I do would
help you.

I'm sure you don't need to be reminded to ensure that all your important
data is securely backed up