[FRIAM] why, me, o lord?!

Alexander Rasmus alex.m.rasmus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:16:22 EDT 2021

Nick,

As a short term fix, you can try pointing an external fan at your laptop.
This'll probably work best if you prop up the back of the laptop and have
the fan incident from the side so you get good airflow across the bottom of
the laptop, but your mileage will vary depending on where the fan vents are
and where the CPU is located.

Best,
Rasmus