[FRIAM] Freedom Phone

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:35:25 EDT 2021

I recently visited a tiny town in the western slope of Colorado. The small
town does not have it's own newspaper, so from what I could tell the people
read something called the Epoch Times. It appears to me to be blatant right
wing propaganda.
It turns out that the Epoch times is at least partially funded by the
persecuted Chinese religious movement called the Falun Gong. I don't know
much about them other than that they appear to have a serious and
justified problem with China. It suddenly makes more sense why the
republicans in my circle are now so anti China. How did this chinese
religious movement end up allying with the far right media machine?

Cody Smith