[FRIAM] Collective sensemaking

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Mon Jul 19 23:58:10 EDT 2021

Thanks for the replies gentlemen.

Am I correct in asserting that the gist of what you guys say about this
ground truth exercise is that if you don't trust the referees you can't
trust the result? If yes, I'll agree with you on that point.

But, of course, that still does not change my mind about Bret and Heather,
I like their views and consider them honest brokers and will be monitoring
this process used to fact-check them; I'm not stubborn, if the results of
the process indicate that they are unreliable then I'll change my mind.

Pieter