[FRIAM] MM implies (*)

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:29:58 EDT 2021

In another thread, EricS mentions the book "Topology through inquiry" by
Michael Starbird. I had Dr. Starbird for honors discrete mathematics, which
was one of those Moore-method styled classes and my first decent
introduction to writing proofs. What was funny is that it was my favorite
class at UT, he was a wonderful teacher, I probably got the top score in
his class and yet he and I had tremendous difficulty with each other on a
personal level. It's funny how that kind of thing is.