[FRIAM] The case for vegetarianism

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 09:06:43 EDT 2021

I do the same except for high intensity training.  Does playing tennis 3+
times a week work?  I say "I" rather than "we" because my wife eats
healthier food.  I am grateful to her for making two different dinners but
one is a pile of vegetables and doesn't involve cooking.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505