[FRIAM] The case for vegetarianism

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jun 14 13:35:55 EDT 2021

I was irritated as a 20 something with the existence of Python.   It wasn't any sense of ownership or investment in other things, just the sense that progress was being impeded by people not recognizing that there was already something serviceable.   If people run around making redundant inferior knock-offs, we will never have great things, because building great things requires cooperation and deep resourcing.  Improve the already great thing.