[FRIAM] The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:17:23 EDT 2021

The only way to find out is to follow the citations and actually read them. From an early FAQ:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210104121608/https://c19ivermectin.com/faq.html
'Who is @CovidAnalysis?
We are PhD researchers, scientists, people who hope to make a contribution, even if it is only very minor. You can find our research in journals like Science and Nature. For examples of why we can't be more specific search for "raoult death threats" or "simone gold fired".'

On the one hand, it's good to avoid fallacious arguments from authority. But on the other hand, that FAQ and the fact that they've registered DOZENS of websites (e.g. c19hcq.com, c19early.com, ...) indicates that they are ridiculously WELL FUNDED, not merely domain name costs and hosting fees, but the technical effort to put it all in place ... or they simply have way too much time on their hands. Transparency is a thing.

If I were to make a snap judgment, I'd say you cannot trust any of their summaries or analyses. But you might be able to use their many many websites as indices to look at the actual research. But *why* would you do that? Why are you searching the dark corners of the internet when *reputable*, transparently and ethically sourced data is available?

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ