[FRIAM] The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:33:59 EDT 2021

Hm. Let's try again:

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/covid-19-vaccines-are-going-to-sterilize-our-womenfolk-take-2/
"No, the Japanese biodistribution study shows nothing of the sort. It only looked at where the lipid nanoparticles go."

Do you have evidence that the spike protein, or the mRNA that codes for it, ends up in the ovaries of HUMANS? If so, you win the argument. If not, then what are you arguing about?

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ