[FRIAM] what is math?

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Mar 2 12:51:34 EST 2021

REC -

I particularly appreciated the second paragraph riff on "what is
mathematics".  Out of the dozen(s) of statements, I couldn't find any I
patently disagreed with, though some felt more meaningful/relevant than
others.

Even more perhaps, I appreciate your characterization of our
perigrinations as chaotic orbits.

- SAS