[FRIAM] solving mazes

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:07:54 EST 2021

Well, except that mazes vastly reduce the number of possibilities and ought,
therefore, to be way simpler than the ant problem

Also, I think that rats get a bit more information from their olfactory cues
than steve's ants do.  On the other hand, there are many ants working at
once, and we are concerned, in the maze situation, with a single rat in a
clean maze, a laughably over simplified problem give a rats normal way of
life.  It is what it is.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com