[FRIAM] federal legislation

George Duncan gtduncan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 20:13:31 EST 2021

H.R.4079 - National Drug and Crime Emergency Act101st Congress (1989-1990)
BILLHide Overview
<https://www.congress.gov/bill/101st-congress/house-bill/4079#>
Sponsor: Rep. Gingrich, Newt [R-GA-6]
<https://www.congress.gov/member/newt-gingrich/G000225> (Introduced
02/22/1990)
Committees: House - Judiciary; Energy and Commerce; Public Works and
Transportation; Education and Labor; Armed Services
Latest Action: House - 05/03/1990 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.

Apparently Newt Gingrich's bill in 1990 never got out of committee.

George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
georgeduncanart.com
See posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Land: (505) 983-6895
Mobile: (505) 469-4671

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
>From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.