[FRIAM] What is Wealth for?

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 00:12:11 EST 2021

For  me, it’s for  having the freedom to carry on my love affair with thinking..  Doesn’t require a heluva lot of wealth, actually.  You remember the title of Trump’s niece’s book about him: To Much and Never Enough!.  God what  curse that would be.

I dunno, Merle; what’s wealth to you?

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/