[FRIAM] GOES-East CONUS - GeoColor - NOAA / NESDIS / STAR

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Sun Mar 14 23:57:10 EDT 2021

Here's the bottom-up view of the same clouds at 7:22p. Hyperlapse 32x
realtime looking NW.
 https://photos.app.goo.gl/1vjTdjqDYCvXA34W9

The video is in a shared "Santa Fe Sky"Google Photo Album. Phone camera was
clamped to roof rack of my car but the wind still blew it around. If other
folks want to add photos or videos over time, we will eventually get around
to triangulating point clouds of the clouds :-)
Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable
z <http://zoom.com/j/5055775828>oom.simtable.com