[FRIAM] What is Wealth for?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Mar 18 17:17:37 EDT 2021

Maybe fairness is too limited perspective?    Like companies that hire a bunch of people and then exhale all of the underperforming ones.   Similarly, if some families (like the House of Windsor) find a way to ensure they will reproduce, educate their young and maintain influence, generation after generation, then perhaps that population (e.g. England) has done its job?   It just depends what you measure.   Are some people progressing vs. are all people progressing?    In this view, it seems questionable that the population is needed any more, up to some dangerous level of inbreeding.  But also in this view, the transfer of wealth is to keep what "works" going.