[FRIAM] What is Wealth for?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Mar 21 12:00:22 EDT 2021

Right.  This is one thing wrong with Los Alamos.   There isn’t just one boss, but a network of managers.   I’ve even had bosses make jokes like “You should really get a Tesla” (e.g. take on debt).   And it is easy to estimate the burn rate of employees if one has social ties to others at work (or if you live up there).    For most, the burn rate to income is even worse in the bay area, but at least there are other bosses available.   In a company town, you’re just screwed.