[FRIAM] Friam Norms of Thread Bending

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 24 13:28:01 EDT 2021

The original post included two "bending invitations:" the troll about Kipling and the levity about Ahnold. It would be surprising if, in this group, they had not been accepted.

There is no importance to be attached to that post - it was simply an attempt to expose and make concrete points of divergence in my understanding vis-a-vis others in the online conversation last week and to provide seeds — if and only if there is any interest — for conversation this coming Friday. Nothing profound here.

davew