[FRIAM] Future Generating Machines...

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Mar 29 17:54:35 EDT 2021

Is there reason to believe that Musk is interested in a libertarian-utopian vision?      If specialness is a rare instance of unique, it seems reasonable to take what he's said in public at face value:  That by having humans on both planets, "humanity" can be saved from disaster.   That's like a Noah's Ark type argument that would suggest that people are more interchangeable.   There's no need to keep the copies.