[FRIAM] robots

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:31:18 EDT 2021

Dave,

In my physical anthropology class years ago I was taught that the most
important innovation in human walking was gluteus maximus, the large muscle
that connects the legs to the upper body and keeps us from falling over when
we walk.  So far as I can see these robots HAVE not gluteus maximus.

What's with that?

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/