[FRIAM] is "assault rifle" a red herring?

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:42:35 EDT 2021

Nah. A .410 is best. Something short and sized for women as well as men, maybe:

  https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/youth-500-505-510/

But I've wanted a .410 pistol for awhile. E.g.:

https://www.taurususa.com/revolvers/taurus-judge-series/judge-public-defender-45-colt-410-ga-matte-stainless-2-50-in

I just can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on something I'll never use. It boggles me why the gun nuts are so afraid of everything and everyone.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ