[FRIAM] is "assault rifle" a red herring?

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:48:48 EDT 2021

What a great idea! Clearly I don't spend enough time trolling the ammo shelves:

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/cci-pest-control-38-special-357-magnum-109-grain-centerfire-handgun-shotshells

My mom *gave* away my dad's beautiful .357 right after he died. She didn't even ask me if I wanted it. She asked me if I wanted his stupid ostrich boots. [grrr] But we've struggled to find a .357 that'll fit Renee's hand. The Lady Smith worked, which I guess would also fire those shells:

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/model-642-ls-ladysmith-0

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ