[FRIAM] The case for universal basic income UBI

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:42:14 EDT 2021

Yeah, I agree. But as the miscommunication about the dimension of simplices vs. orthogonal dimensionality seems to indicate, reduction need not imply linearity, and if reduction is used iteratively to discover interestingness, that provenance/method/algorithm need not be lost (1st order Markovian). A practical example might be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projection_pursuit

Like abstraction <-> concretization, there's de-objectification that's part of a complete skill set. Competent objectifiers retain enough history to at least approximate the starting point.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ