[FRIAM] FW: Covid-Lancet-PART-2 (002).doc

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Thu May 6 15:11:54 EDT 2021

I'm not particularly fond of Donald Trump, but the elephant in the room is
that  Hydroxychloroquine became well-known after Trump advocated it. At the
time I followed and researched it a bit and I came to the conclusion that
both the mainstream media and the medical industry were against
Hydroxychloroquine mainly because Trump actively advocated it. The Lancet
saga certainly did not influence me to change that conclusion.