[FRIAM] FW: Covid-Lancet-PART-2 (002).doc

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Thu May 6 16:23:52 EDT 2021

* is it true that the matter simply stands with the Hah-vud studies
retracted, and nothing more said?  That doesn’t seem right.*

I just don't know.

I speculated that the topic was just way too politicized to get to the
bottom of it without spending serious time and effort on it and I chose not
to do that.

On a personal note, we don't yet have vaccinations in South Africa, my wife
and I are each having daily doses of Quercetin, a natural over-the-counter
version of  Hydroxychloroquine, and vitamin D and Zinc and a couple of
other immune boosters too.