[FRIAM] The case for universal basic income UBI

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Sun May 9 17:47:19 EDT 2021

But reciprocity need not be merely dyadic, as I tried to point out with my post about N-ary contracts in an anarcho-syndicalist system. Dave alludes to such a legal system by using the term "balance". Defectors in a multidimensional "market" are *easier* to coerce than in a unidimensional "market". To boot, the coercion can be even more adaptive. So your assertions of indoctrination or harsh punishment is an artifact of the overly reductive system we currently have.

--
glen ⛧