[FRIAM] Drones to detect wildfires

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:05:29 EDT 2021

Marcus, we've been "experimenting" with our terrestrial biome for at least
10-12,000 years (when the first spade hit the ground).  The time for more
experiments is over....unless they are experiments that help us understand
even more deeply how to restore the Mycelium networks so that the fungi can
solve our climate change challenge.  This is perhaps the most important
task that will save us from extinction.  See Merlin Sheldrake's book,
"Entangled Life" for explanation.

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
Center for Emergent Diplomacy
emergentdiplomacy.org