[FRIAM] lurking

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Nov 1 14:32:04 EDT 2021

< You keep focusing on competition. >

I'm more irritated by the desire to measure (via observed communication or testing), to hyper-socialize, and to specialize, than to compete.   I think that people have an interesting unique consciousness that is disrupted by these measurement and categorization protocols.  (The behaviorists can piss off.)  It also could be true that people that fail to participate in some cooperative or competitive games have their own deficits.   I am advocating for the first, because the second I think is already a well-represented position.