[FRIAM] effective altruism at work!

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:53:15 EDT 2021

Ha! No, Musk can't have whatever values he has. His values impinge on the world around him. And that impingement will result in a recoil counter-impingement. Our society is still liberal. So such people are allowed a lot of slack. But there is a price to pay somewhere, by someone, for such hubris.

E.g. more Rationalism at work:

My Experience with Leverage Research
https://scribe.rip/@zoecurzi/my-experience-with-leverage-research-17e96a8e540b

Common knowledge about Leverage Research 1.0
https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/Kz9zMgWB5C27Pmdkh/common-knowledge-facts-about-leverage-research-1-0-1

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ