[FRIAM] The Possibility of Self Knowledgke

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:10:27 EST 2021

But even when you stood in front of the church, in your way of thinking, you did not see the church.  So, either you always see an image of the church, in which case, “an image of the” drops out, OR, you ways see the church.  There is no indirect OR direct perception.  You have to commit yourself to one or the other.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/