[FRIAM] The Possibility of Self Knowledgke

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:17:30 EST 2021

Yes, please. I'm not a fan of defining terms before using them, because demanding such is usually a sign of adversarial strawmanning. But Nick's use of privilege combined with claiming he's addressed scope/extent is baffling. So even if it can't be rigidly denoted, at least swap in and out some other words.

Some alternates might be:
private, immanent, imminent, encapsulated, opaque, near, personal, idiosyncratic, bounded, priority, closed, contained, sovereign, subjective, atomized, individuated, particulate, granular, ...

There are lots of words out there. Don't be stingy.

--
glen ⛧