[FRIAM] Call blockers

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:48:01 EST 2021

Thanks, Gil, and others for assistance and commiseration.

In the end, the most effective method may be to manage my own annoyance.

The thing that I loved about the Call Blocker (69$) was the big red button.  I might have gotten 69$ of pleasure out punching that button.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/