[FRIAM] corruption and impartiality

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:23:45 EST 2021

No, I was "here". I just couldn't read the couchiness thing. About 2 paragraphs in I felt like I was wasting my time ... which is bad because my time isn't valuable. And I completely agree with Gil re black flashlights, which means there's no reason for me to write anything.

The Lerner posts seemed to echo a bit of Jon's and your objection to bureaucracy, but also evoke a larger argument I've had with several people about institutional/systemic knowledge. And Jon mentioned "jury nullification" awhile back, which is a similar subject. *Where* is "the law"? Not only where is it defined, but also where is it executed/computed? This strikes me as an unsettled question ... even a couple hundred years on in this experiment.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ