[FRIAM] Orbit - Webb/NASA

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Nov 25 13:13:26 EST 2021

344 single points of failure!  Those engineers must require ongoing medication..

On Nov 25, 2021, at 9:55 AM, thompnickson2 at gmail.com wrote:

Hi, Owen,

Seems we both have our eyes on the sky, this morning.

As I understand it the animation, the satellite goes around the sun  with the earth for about six months and then drags the earth into the sun, leaving us to fry there while it continues a safe orbit around the sun.  Nice going, Webb!  Best news ever. Finally, a reason not to worry about the 2024 election.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com<mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/