[FRIAM] FW: The epiphenomenality relation

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:31:51 EST 2021

Eric,

It is interesting to see Glen working with Holt's Search Light Metaphor, enriching it.

So adding parallax to the "point of view" metaphor you get from two points of view not only a view that includes them both, but the sight of something new, depth, which cannot be seen by either of the component views.  Nice

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/