[FRIAM] The epiphenomenality relation

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Mon Nov 29 16:43:48 EST 2021

Nick,

FWIW, here's a thread from 16 years ago:
  http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/miffed-td520563.html#a520571

And Eric Smith's response the same week under "Hurricanes and Engines"
  http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/Hurricanes-and-engines-td520579.html

*If we accept a hurricane as a type of thermodynamic engine, can you accept
that the engine is in the category of Natural Design?*

Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable
z <http://zoom.com/j/5055775828>oom.simtable.com