[FRIAM] A pretty cellular automata video

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Oct 1 13:26:12 EDT 2021

I haven't asked about pricing and availability, but Mythic has evaluation systems.

https://www.mythic-ai.com/product/evaluation-system/

There are not commercially available devices from IBM yet.  I'm not at liberty to give further details.
I like this approach because it is obvious how to use it vs. the new spiking neural net stuff from Intel (and also from IBM) is more speculative w.r.t. applications.

Quantum computers are all analog machines in practice.