[FRIAM] tl;dr what's facebook hiding?

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 21:35:08 EDT 2021

Brain worms are more powerful than arguments?

I mean, once you heard that Hillary was running a child trafficking ring from under the cement pad on which a pizza parlor sat, could you EVER get that image out your head?

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/